Below you’ll find our assortment of interior design quotes that are inspirational, wise, and funny old. Interior design quotes at the ideal time may have a deep influence on your design. It may change. However, in addition, it can inspire you to work towards the achievement of your objectives and to take actions.
Below are a few of the ways which you can begin raising the standard of work and changing your mindset using a quotation system, which you supply.
Uncommon Interior Design Quotes
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.―Steve Jobs
- Good design is like a refrigerator—when it works, no one notices, but when it doesn’t, it sure stinks.―Irene Au
- Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.―Neville Brody
- Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury – Coco Chanel
- Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.―Ray Kroc
- Creativity is nothing but a mind set free.―Torrie T. Asai
- Live in the leading—the spaces in between the rules.―Stefan Mumaw
- Design transcends agenda. It speaks to the politics of optimism.―Paul Bennett
- Design can be art. Design can be simple. That’s why it’s so complicated.―Paul Rand
- Design is thinking made visual.―Saul Bass
- Good design is honest.―Dieter Rams
- Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.―Salvador Dali
- The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design.―Adam Judge
- A house is much more than a mere shelter, it should lift us emotionally and spiritually. -John Saladino
- It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.―Grace Hopper
- Art is anything you can get away with.―Marshal McLuhan
- It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.―Paula Scher
- Get rid of everything that is not essential to making a point.―Christoph Niemann
- Architecture is the learned game correct and magnificent of forms assembled in the light. – Le Corbusier
- The role of the designer is that of a good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests.―Charles Eames
- Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does.―David Carson
- Make it simple, but significant.―Don Draper
- Whitespace is like air: it is necessary for design to breathe.―Wojciech Zieliński
- People ignore designs that ignore people―Frank Chimero
- Good buildings come from good people and all problems are solved by good design. – Stephen Gardiner
- You don’t have to be ‘a creative’ to be creative.―Drory Ben-Menachem
- I always put in one controversial item. It makes people talk.
- Have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.
- To create an interior, the designer must develop an overall concept and stick to it.―Albert Hadley
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.―Steve Jobs
- For a house to be successful, the objects in it must communicate with one another, respond and balance one another.―Andre Putman
- All rooms ought to look as if they were lived in, and to have so to say, a friendly welcome ready for the incomer.―William Morris
- No pattern should be without some sort of meaning.―William Morris
- I am going to make everything around me beautiful, that will be my life.―Elsie de Wolfe
- One should never be the oldest thing in one’s house.―Patsy Stone
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.―Scott Adams
- Fashion and interior design are one and the same.―Iris Apfel
- We shape our homes and then our homes shape us.―Winston Churchill
- Interior decoration partly thrives on being social. ― Nicholas Haslam
- I believe in mysticism, with an interior goal, and you are your own temple and your own priest. I don’t believe anymore in religions, because you see today there are religious wars, prejudice, false morals, and the woman is despised. Religion is too old now; it’s from another century, it’s not for today. ―Alejandro Jodorowsky
- I’m getting into interior design. ―Playboi Carti
- Interior design is a business of trust. ―Venus Williams
- INIFD Gandhinagar is a leading Interior Designing courses institute in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Gujarat. Our interior design courses enable our students to better shape of career.― INIFD Gandhinagar
- Our interiors are an insight into our brains. It is a collaboration of design, art, humor, irony, functionality, and the street.― Amanda Talbot,
- My inspiration for interior design is more historical than traditional. Patrick Cox
- Inspiration comes from everywhere: books, art, people on the street. It is an interior process for me. ―Colleen Atwood
- Fashion and interior design are one and the same.― Iris Apfel
- A product can live on one great idea. An interior needs 1,000 great ideas to really live, which makes interior design a whole orchestration of this art of juxtaposition, placement, and combination.― Marcel Wanders
Current fashion trends in design will there be to research what ideas that the artists of the world are coming up with, and also to draw inspiration from. But your house is your own. That is the reason why we love layout — nothing is more gratifying for us than seeing with their soul and looking at someone’s house represented there.
Design is an art, and therefore, it does not need to follow logic or rules. When you really get a sense of space and begin the procedure… it may be an almost religious experience. The exterior style is crucial to maintaining famished guests coming in and coming back again.
Aside from a reminder that is sweet, all these expressions make the ideal addition for a moving celebration card or some home card that is welcome.
Famous Interior Design quotes
- Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent.―Joe Sparano
- Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.―Massimo Vignelli
- Design is a solution to a problem. Art is a question to a problem.―John Maeda
- Design is more important than technology in most consumer applications.―Dave McClure
- Great design is a multi-layered relationship between human life and its environment.―Naoto Fukasawa
- Design is so simple. That’s why it’s so complicated.―Paul Rand
- A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective economist, and evolutionary strategist.―Buckminster Fuller
- Content precedes design. Design in the absence of content is not design, it’s decoration.―Jeffrey Zeldman
- Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.―Robert L. Peters
- Design is defined by light and shade, and appropriate lighting is enormously important.―Albert Hadley
- Interior design is a business of trust.―Venus Williams
- Interior decoration partly thrives on being social.―Nicholas Haslam
- Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose.―Charles Eames
- The details are not the details, they make the design.―Charles Eames
- Design is coming to grips with one’s real lifestyle, one’s a real place in the world. Rooms should not be put together for show but to nourish one’s wellbeing.―Albert Hadley
- You can never judge a paint hue by the liquid color in the paint pot. You must apply it to a wall, wait for the paint to dry, then decide.―Dorothy Draper
- There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul. ― Victor Hugo
- The interior of the house personifies the private world; the exterior of it is part of the outside world. ―Stephen Gardiner
- Architecture is basically the design of interiors, the art of organizing interior space. ―Philip Johnson
- I’m a secret interior decorator. There’s a mural on my dining room wall of the railroad tracks at 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. I love having my hometown with me out here in California. ―Jill Scott
- To attract men, I wear a perfume called ‘New Car Interior.―Rita Rudner
- The principle of the design – the harmony, rhythm and balance are all the same with interior and fashion design. ―Venus Williams
- I’m an interior designer from the soul. It’s not about just putting things in a room. It’s much deeper and broader. It’s about self-discovery. ― Alexandra Stoddard
- I’ve always been a bit of a decorator. I think if I wasn’t a singer I’d probably be in stage setting or interior design or something. I like clutter and I’m quite visually greedy. I can’t have things to be plain; I have to have things looking interesting… maybe I’m just a frustrated interior designer stuck in a singing career. ―Florence Welch
We think the good layout is a significant part of an individual’s life. Your home cause you to feel like the very best version of yourself, and also should fit you like a glove.
There are things. It helps us remain when it comes to decorating our property, rearranging, or renovating motivated. We turn to the words of several specialists for advice when we find ourselves in a fashion rut.
Now, the job of famous designers, furniture designers and architects is traditionally employed as a reference point in interior design. however, it is not their feats which have an effect on people. The words of business leaders of present and past are a source of advice, wisdom, and inspiration for both novices and trade professionals trying layout in their home for the very first time.
A group of experienced interior design professionals has been asked to get their ”live by” layout suggestions and quotes. These small business owners were happy to share their famous interior design quotes for subscribers of the Voice of the Decorator. I hope these strategies can be used by you. Please feel free to take a look at their websites for examples of the best way to use their advice to make houses that are beautifully decorated.