All women love flowers, but most of them prefer roses. Of course, because they amaze with their beauty and won over with their perfume. We offer you a selection of famous rose quotes.
There are many flowers and varieties of roses, but this does not change their meaning. Whatever the color of the rose, it will always remain the queen of flowers. Roses are an appropriate gift for any holiday. They are given at schools, birthdays, weddings and, of course, on dates.
The rose flower resembles a riddle: when the bud fully opens, the rose shows all its beauty. But no rose has ever hidden its thorns, they are immediately visible. But for those who truly appreciate the real beauty, no thorns are scary. In addition, unlike people, roses never hide their thorns.
Famous rose quotes
- The more you love roses the more you must bear with thorns.― Matshona Dhliwayo.
- If a rose is full of thorns, it does not mean it’s not full of beauty.― Matshona Dhliwayo
- Just like the rose holds her beauty among the thorns- we can gather our strength from the most unlikely places.― Christine Evangelou
- My love is not woven from moonlight and roses, but is sometimes prosaic, like Monday morning.– Vincent Van Gogh the
- If you want to be a walking-rose, wear red clothes!― Mehmet Murat Ildan
Are there many people in the world who do not like red roses? Lalen didn’t like them terribly. She almost hated them. These flowers became for her not a symbol of love, no, they associated her only with betrayal and deceit. (Safi Bice)
Give quote on roses to your loved ones. If you want to make a pleasant thing for your loved one, do not wait for an occasion to go, give these beautiful flowers just for fun. The smile of the beloved woman is already an occasion. To give roses. Many people are beginning to attribute a special meaning to the flowers of roses. It is believed that white roses are a symbol of purity and innocence, while red roses are a symbol of love. In general, it does not matter what color the roses will be, as long as they are given with love and from the heart!