Mom is the first word in any human life. The most important word and the most beautiful word of all. One aphorism says that mother is synonymous with love. Another quote states that the mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of young children. And this word is clear to absolutely all the inhabitants of the Earth, no matter what language they speak. And, of course, there are many phrases, sayings and quotes about mothers.
Quotes about mom
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. – Unknown
- Perhaps it takes courage to raise children..― John Steinbeck,
- Mother is a verb. It is something you do. Not just who you are. – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.– W. M. Thackeray
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves it’s own mark.― J.K. Rowling,
- One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert.Teacher Quotes
- Daughters – see your mom as a woman who can share valuable guidance based on her journey.Karen Keller, Ph.D
- Now, mothering is far more rewarding than any job, but there are times when you need a day off._Ashlee Meadows
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Being a mother has been the most challenging and the most rewarding position I will ever hold. Cathy Shaffer
- Mother… a mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time, but holds their hearts forever.
- Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic. Steph Gold
- I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is. – Oprah Winfrey
- Not only am I a fighter, but I am a survivor. I think being a mother really plays into that. Willow Cross,
- Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most. – Unknown
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.Stevie Wonder
- Words do not express how much of an amazing mother I think you are. Thank you for your love and support.
- I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.
- Mom you gave me life and you filled it with love, encouragement and praise. You always believed in me even when I had doubts. I feel so blessed to have a Mom like you
- I can truly say how wonderful, I feel my mother is. She knows exactly when I am in need, not to mention all the things she does. Julie Hebert
- Simply having children does not make mothers. John A. Shedd
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.― Robert A. Heinlein
- Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined. Sarah Williams
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.– Eric Fromm
- I have a special mother, this I truly know. I could not ask for better, my mother, I love her so.Julie Hebert
- My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word. Rob Guina
- Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity.Elbert Hubbard
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it._Chinese Proverbs
- Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.Mignon McLaughlin
- A mother and daughter’s love is never separated. – Viola Shipman
- My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength._Jayne Meadows
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother.-Abraham Lincoln
- I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.-Terry Guillemets
- No matter your age, you always need your mom.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it is ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- Mother was by far the greatest personal influence in our lives.Dwight Eisenhower
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind._Kahlil Gibran Beauty
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.― Jodi Picoult,
- Roses are red violets are blue There is no one dearer than a Mom like you!_Kate Summers
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.-Grimaldos Robin
- A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C. Garretty.
- A day dedicated to you Mom. Thank you for all the years you dedicated to us. We love you! Catherine Pulsifer
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Erich Fromm
- For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love. – Unknown
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
- If you cannot go back to your mother’s womb, you’d better learn to be a good fighter.― Anchee Min, Red Azalea
- I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.― Mitch Albom,
- Mom, if I could pick a flower every time I give thanks for you then all the flowers in the world would be picked.
Even when you disciplined us we could always feel your love. Thank you Mom for being the exceptional woman that you are!
No one could ever replace you. Your smile, your hug, your encouraging words. I appreciate all you have been to me. You are the best.
Motherhood is hard work without holidays, weekends and the right to make mistakes. Being a mother is responsibility, destination, duty and great love.
Many people know the phrase that there are no indispensable people. So in the case of motherhood, this phrase is absolutely inappropriate. No one can ever replace a mother.
When it is difficult for a person, he or she says the magic word “mother” out loud or mentally? Because he knows from his infancy that the mother will always come to the rescue.