Thousands of years after its creation, the Holy Bible continues to be a guide and a source of inspiration for Christians as well as non-Christians alike across the world. At Uncommon Quotes, we have picked a handful of inspirational bible quotes that will motivate, strengthen and guide you during the tough times of life. Go through these amazing inspirational quotes from the Bible and share them with your friends and loved ones through SMS messages, greeting cards, e-cards or scraps in Myspace and Orkut.
Inspiring Quotes From The Bible / Bible Inspirational Quotes
- Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.
~ Jeremiah 17:7.
- The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning.
~ Lamentations 3:22-23.
- The kingdom of God is within you.
~ Luke 17:21.
- Remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth.
~ Deuteronomy 8:18.
- Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than gold.
~ Proverbs 3:13,14.
- We love Him because He first loved us.
~ 1 John 4:9-10.
Inspirational Bible Quotes For Difficult Times
- If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your mountain, “MOVE!” and it WILL move… and NOTHING will be impossible for YOU!
~ Matthew 17:20.
- Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!
~ I Peter 1:6.
- Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you?
~ 1 Corinthians 3:16.
- For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future.
~ Jeremiah 29:11.
- Glorious, majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.
~ Psalms 111:3.
- And I am sure that he who began a good work in you will complete it.
~ Philippians 1:6.
Inspirational Bible Quotes About Strength / Bible Quotes For Strength
- I love you, O LORD, my strength.
~ Psalm 18:1.
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
~ Deuteronomy 31:6.
- Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
~ 1 Corinthians 16:13.
- Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
~ Psalms 31:24.
- But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
~ Isaiah 40:31.
Power Quotes Of The Bible
- Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.
~ Ezra 10:4.
- Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
~ Proverbs 16:3.
- Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called.
~ 1 Timothy 6:12.
- Let not the sun go down upon your wrath.
~ Ephesians 4:26.
Bible Quotes on Life / Life Quotes From The Bible
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
~ John 3:36.
- For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
~ Romans 6:23.
- And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
~ John 8:32.
- For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
~ Psalms 36:9.
- Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
~ Matthew 7:14.
- And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.
~ 1 Samuel 26:24.
- Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
~ Psalms 63:3.
Liked reading these inspirational Bible quotes? Share these quotes with your dear ones and friends by using any of the social bookmarking buttons provided below. Ideally, you should also bookmark this page in your browser to get back to the collection at any time you feel. If you want, feel free to share these beautiful quotes via SMS messages, greeting cards or e-cards.