Looking for some really cool Amanda Bynes Quotes? Here is a collection of Amanda Bynes quotes and sayings, each of them well within 140 characters. You can easily use these Amanda Bynes quotes on your Twitter, Facebook or Myspace profile.
You had loved her on “The Amanda Show”. You liked her on her big screen comedies. There is something about Amanda Bynes that makes her perfect as America’s sweetheart. Her growing popularity on Twitter is proof enough. So we have picked some of the best Amanda Bynes quotes from her twitter profile and elsewhere. Here are some awesome Amanda Bynes Twitter Quotes that you will love to read and use for your social media profile. Spice up your profile with these Amanda Bynes Quotes that range from funny and philosophical to whacky and practical.
Amanda Bynes Quotes on Life.
Check out these wonderful Amanda Bynes quotes on life and find out what the young actress has to say.
- I think that the most important lesson is to be yourself, and that you can’t change yourself for anyone else…~ Amanda Bynes.
- The truth is, I’m happy in my little life.~ Amanda Bynes.
- I think women look better and better as they get older, but there is some pressure on them to look a certain way. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- I personally think we should grow old gracefully. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- Everybody wants to be liked, fit in and make people laugh. I think we’re not that different. ~ Amanda Bynes.
Amanda Bynes Quotes about Relationships.
Go through these wonderful Amanda Bynes Quotes about relationships. You will love reading what Amanda has to say on love relationships.
- Every person is so different and I don’t think there is an exact match for every person.~ Amanda Bynes.
- If you meet someone and they have 20 of the 25 things you want in a person, then you’re pretty lucky.~ Amanda Bynes.
- There is nothing less attractive than a guy who is a jerk and has an ego.~ Amanda Bynes.
- You have to go out to meet people…and guys. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- What a Girl Wants Amanda Bynes Quotes/Amanda Bynes Quotes from “What A Girl Wants.”
- Following countless television reâ€runs of What a Girl Wants Amanda Bynes quotes have become all the more popular. Here are some of the choicest Amanda Bynes quotes from “What a Girl Wants”.
- Mom says if you can walk on a beach and you have a steady hand with nail polishâ€¦ there’s no reason to ever pay for a pedicure.~ Amanda Bynes.
- The truth is sometimes things aren’t exactly what you always imaginedâ€¦ they’re even better! ~ Amanda Bynes.
- Everyone’s just waiting for me to mess up again. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- All it takes is sweet dreams. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- I’m having fun watching you try. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- Every year I would wish if that I was good enough you would come and find me. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- Why would you ever think for one second that I’d ever have the same taste in guys? ~ Amanda Bynes.
Amanda Show Quotes.
Go through these Amanda Bynes show quotes. You will love these funny Amanda show quotes.
- It turns my stomach to see a beating like that. Let’s watch it again in slow motion.~ Amanda Bynes.
- You’re wasting my life.~ Amanda Bynes.
- Amanda Bynes Quotes about Therapy
- Here are some Amanda Bynes Quotes about therapy that you will be interested to read.
- I love therapy because I know that I’m not perfect and have made a bunch of mistakes. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- What I’ve learned from therapy is that it doesn’t matter and that people can move on and change.~ Amanda Bynes.
Amanda Bynes Quotes about Herself.
What does Amanda Bynes have to say about herself? Here are some good Amanda Bynes Quotes about herself. We have gathered some rare Amanda Bynes Quotes on herself.
- I feel as I get older, I find myself liking different people. I’m able to speak my mind…~ Amanda Bynes.
- If I see something I don’t like about a friend, I don’t stick with that friend because I don’t need them.~ Amanda Bynes.
- I try to think positively because I think it’s better overall. I think it’s bad to harvest negative stuff in your heart…~ Amanda Bynes.
- I like to dance and stuff, but drinking isn’t good for you in every way. It’s not good for your skin; it makes you feel horrible. ~ Amanda Bynes.
- I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights…~ Amanda Bynes.
- People have a preconceived notion about who I am and it’s…like picking who you want to win for the Oscars and not seeing the movie.~ Amanda Bynes.
Liked these Amanda Bynes Quotes? Tweet or Like this page and share the entire collection with your friends. You can also bookmark this page to access these Amanda Bynes twitter quotes anytime for future use.
Click here for more celebrity quotes.